hoRRifying.
yet anotheR dRamatic episode fRom expeRimental biochem lab.
ouR TA sent an email at 430pm and told us to hand in ouR lab RepoRt within the next 26 houRs instead of handing in on wednesday.
Panic.
I read the email at 10pm.
Panic.
we managed to Rush finish the RepoRt last night.. *phew*
then i saw this email in the afteRnoon just now.. it was fRom ouR TA.. it was a veRy veRy long letteR to RepRimand one of my gRoup mates foR his disRecpect(THAT guy AGAIN whom i complained in eaRlieR entRies). damn.
Panic.
this is a non-examinable module. bout 80% of the gRades will be deteRmined by the TA. after i read the email, i quickily typed out a letter of apology to the TA on behalf of the gRoup.
2 minutes afteR i sent the email of apology, i click on my inbox to find anotheR letteR fRom the guy(gRoup mate). it was YET anotheR letteR to SCOLD the TA. In the letteR was stuff like "you'Re so iRResponsible", "I don't like youR attitude" and lots of negative and unsightly stuff.
PANIC.
I just sent email to apologise to make peace and this guy obviously seems not to caRe!!
PANIC.
I JUST WANT A GOOD GRADE!! DUN AGGITATE THE TA ANYMORE!!
sigh...