
It was raining in novena mRt station this moRning... when the tRain aRRived at the station, ppl in the tRain went "wah.." it was "Raining" in the station, and the moment i stepped out of the tRain, it was flooding... even afteR we went up to the contRol station, the wateR level was ankle deep.. i saw a couple of ppl taking off theiR shoes and walking baRefooted... i'm so glad i changed my mind in the moRning and changed into skiRt... =p had moRe pictuRes taken by me... by my stupid phone cable doesn't woRk anymoRe.. (aRgh!!! i'm going to teaR it into 2 pieces!!!)
foR the whole moRning, eveRyone in the office was so excited bout the flood� ppl who came a bit lateR than me didn�t get to see the wateRfall though� theRe was Rapids also!! wateR was gushing down the staiRs� Emily even tRied to call the newpapeR hotline.. wanted to supply them with ouR photo and get fRee handphone.. =p
Shan�s biRthday coming soon~!!! =p
moRe pics fRom genting, deaR�s biRthday and the novena flood.. wait till I have the time and till I get a Bluetooth adapteR foR my lappy to connect to phone�.
Anyway, JJ concert tmR!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! I wanna blog moRe bout deaR�s biRthday� but I dun have the time�.. will blog again bout JJ conceRt soon!!!! =)