Oys+eR Writes:
Went to a Hong Kong Cafe at Marina Square last evening, and the food was barely platable to say the least. The variety is mind-boggling but even its 招牌 is disappointing. Guess we're never going there again... ha... the ambience was not bad though, yet value-for-money it ain't.


Had my 1st driving lesson yesterday! It was quite a nerve-wrecking experience, having to drive on the main road from the get-go; I was not paying much attention to the road conditions at all! Just focused on changing of gears, clutch in-clutch out and steering. Before I knew it, 1 hour was up already... 6 more months to my TP, still a long way to go, thus my lessons are rather sparsed; no point squeezing them together at this point in time. Well, this means still lots of free time to idle away...
World Cup is just 10 days away from coming to an end... =( Guess this year's one is going according to the form book much more than the one staged 4 years back. No more Koreas, Turkeys or USAs... nope, this time the big boys rule. Without a doubt, a Germany-Argentina or Brazil-France quarterfinal will be of better quality than the Senegal-Turkey one we had the last time. England has been disappointing so far and I seriously doubt if this is their year, so I'm going to stick my neck out and go for a Germany triumph. They have the momentum and home support, so it's very possible! Still, one of the goals of the tournament so far is still scored by an Englishman, so at least they still give its fans something to relish.
Okie, guess that's all I have to say... and erm, for those who have not seen this, have a good laugh! Recommended by our very own Mr Brown!
Finally, a video of JJ Beat-Boxing at his concert! Cool!