<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11303313?origin\x3dhttp://xiaocaoafresh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
xiaocaoafresh @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 10, 2006

7 random facts about me:

1) I'm 21% stupid, though optimistically, 79% smart.
2) I can move my ears without touching them! *weirdo*
3) I seldom watch tv as well...
4) I'm rather particular about desktop customization. Prove:

(yes, pink is cool!)

5) Erm, I have 3 Jay Chou posters on my bedroom walls... (Gay!)
6) I've read The New Paper since pri 4 or 5 (forgot liao)
7) My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe!

7 Favourite music at the moment:

1) 白色风车
2) 听妈妈的话
3) 夜的第七章
4) 心雨
5) 菊花台
6) 千里之外
7) 本草纲目
(sorry, all Jay here...)

7 Things I like the most:

1) Deardear! preferably, non-PMS deardear! =p
2) Completing tutorials... no, not doing, but completing... the sense of satisfaction, plus one more load off the shoulder.. ahhh...
3) playing tennis or football, though i'm not gd, still beats simply just running..
4) DotA! with frens, preferably..
5) food that deardear's mum cooks! =P
6) Managing football clubs! on my laptop of cos...
7) Peace & Quiet... and oh, goals like this brighten up my day as well.. :)



7 things i say the most:

1) sheezh...
2) kns!
3) haiz...
4) sian
5) bish
6) ...
7) ....

Ok, the last part is rather anti-climatic, sorry about that... here's something to compensate.. you guessed it, Jay Power!